Thursday, August 30, 2007

WELCOME TO CATHERINE'S LITTLE SISTER

Catherine was 6 on June 5, 2007. On August 2, after almost 2 years of waiting, we received this referral pix from Christian World Adoption http://www.cwa.org/. Catherine's little sister was:
Lin, Yan Xue
Born September 27, 2006
residing in Linxiang SWI
Linxiang, Hunan, China

She is now:
ELIZABETH MEI TURNAGE and is:
71cm [27in]
9kg [19.8lbs]
and has 6 teeth

We were 'expedited' to China to get ahead of the October Trade Show and holiday seasons. So - we leave Charleston early 14SEP and arrive Beijing 300P 15SEP.
And return leaving Hong Kong about noon 27SEP and arrive Charleston 1042P

Stay tuned! There is a 12hr time difference between China and the EDT. We will later post our travel plans and be soliciting your prayers for safe and healthy traveling and immediate and deep attachments all the way around.

Thank you for viewing our blog!

3 comments:

Beth Moore said...

Lynn and Catherine,
I am so happy for you and will keep you in my prayers! I can't wait to see the new little addition to the family and will pray for your safe return! Remember...I am the "empty nester" that is like the "old woman in the shoe." I should've had a house full of children but am very thankful for the two I have. I'm here for you!! Beth Moore

Anonymous said...

Lynn and Catherine-

How exciting! I can't wait to meet Mel when you return. Many safe travels!

Ashley Smith

Anonymous said...

Lynn, Just got back from Maine and read your wonderful account of Elizabeth and Catherine. You all are in my prayers and tonight I'll be thinking of all 5 of you. Thank you for keeping us all posted with the latest developements. We can't wait for pictures of "both" of your girls. Love to you all. Camille Brown