Tuesday, September 18, 2007

To Mrs Fennell's Class ALL! CHINA!

Dear Class,

I missed you on the trip. My mom is typing this for me from Hua Tian Hotel in Changsha, Hunan China. I actually really think this is funny so and um...i wrote 20 notes - one to myself - one for each person in my class. It was silly of me to write 20 b/c one was to me since there is only 19 in the class. There's 10 notes and 9 faces for yall.

Today (Wed, Sept 20) we are going to a museum today to see a real mummy. I think the first day when we get home it will be my sisters birthday. She is very cute. My mom says i'm the best big sister ever.

Love,
Catherine T.

PS - [from LT] We are all doing well. Had a few bumps w/ paperwork, but all's well now and we have Elizabeth Maylin Turnage: head of dark hair w/ great sideburns, beautiful big eys, a precious smile that reminds me of Aaron/Daniel, great disposition!!! LOVE LOVE LOVES her big sister! Thanks for all the prayers! HOpefullly we'll have a picture up in the next few days if I can figure out the port for the flashdrive ^>^

Don't stop the prayers! We love you all - blessings to ea of you!
L! & C! & E! and Mimi

5 comments:

Sophie Ann said...

So glad to get the update!! We are thinking of you lots and praying for abundant love to surrond you all as you get to know each other and get ready to come home all together! Wow! how cool, home with Catherine and Elizabeth!! We can't wait to have time with all of you!!!
Love,
Sophie

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to hear this news and see the pictures! Elizabeth is beautiful. The prayers are continuing from Colorado! Tell Catherine there is nothing better than an incredible big sister! Much love to all of you.

Love,
Mary Talmage & Matt

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! We are so glad to hear from you and to know that all is well. Lynn, your photos did upload and she is precious.

Catherine, you were always a star, but now that you are a big sister, you're going to be an even BIGGER star. Elizabeth is going to want to do everything you do and she is going to learn a lot from you. You will be one of her favorite teachers!!

Love and prayers,

The O'Neal Family

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! This is so exciting. What a wonderful blessing! We will be so happy to have you back in Mt Pleasant and Catherine back in school and to get the chance to meet little Elizabeth.

Warmest Regards,

Emilie Costikyan (Max's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.